Force of Nature artists make video and animations about the natural world. Our flagship production, the feature-length documentary film Cuttlefish Country is currently in post-production. You can find out more about the project at CuttlefishCountry.com . Since 2017, Dan and Emma have produced a series of a nature videos for exhibition in art galleries and in civic spaces. Our most recent piece is featured below. Look out for a DVD release with many special features in the near future.
- River to Reef online art exhibition, May-June 2020
- Call for entries: Underwater South Australia photography exhibition (Fleurieu Edition)
- Citizen science and community art project “It Came from the Harbour” begins in Port Adelaide
- “It Came From the Harbor” CCD Art Project – Supporting Images
- Call for entries: Underwater South Australia photography exhibition