Force of Nature artists make video and animations about the natural world. Our flagship production, the feature-length documentary film Cuttlefish Country is currently in post-production. You can find out more about the project at CuttlefishCountry.com . Since 2017, Dan and Emma have produced a series of a nature videos for exhibition in art galleries and in civic spaces. Our most recent piece is featured below. Look out for a DVD release with many special features in the near future.
- Help needed: Catch a Giant Australian Cuttlefish in Gulf St Vincent for scientific study
- New environmental and political artworks by Dan Monceaux and Emma Monceaux on show at Adelaide Fringe 2021
- Emma Monceaux’s kiln-formed glass plates now available in the Onkaparinga Art Shop
- River to Reef online art exhibition, May-June 2020
- Call for entries: Underwater South Australia photography exhibition (Fleurieu Edition)