Force of Nature artists make video and animations about the natural world. Our flagship production, the feature-length documentary film Cuttlefish Country is currently in post-production. You can find out more about the project at CuttlefishCountry.com . Since 2017, Dan and Emma have produced a series of a nature videos for exhibition in art galleries and in civic spaces. Our most recent piece is featured below. Look out for a DVD release with many special features in the near future.
- Inspired by Trees art exhibition at Burnside Civic Centre, September 29 to October 22, 2021
- Dan Monceaux and Emma Monceaux’s new art reflects climate change, polar melt and the gaze of the Surveillance State
- Dan & Emma Monceaux make and exhibit art promoting social justice
- Call for artists and artworks inspired by or depicting temperate Australian marine life
- Help needed: Catch a Giant Australian Cuttlefish in Gulf St Vincent for scientific study